Monday, February 21, 2011

My new favourite song

Happy Family Day to my Canadian friends!

Being a mom is definitely rewarding...but do you ever have those days when nothing seems to go right, even if they are small, annoying things?
Don't get me wrong, it's been wonderful to be home more, and working (outside the home) less but somedays I really feel the frustrations of motherhood more than others (don't we all!?!)

I found this song on youtube - it's Francesca Battistelli's new single.
She's a mom & a contemporary Christian singer...I liked it so much, I had to share it!

It made me realize the small things aren't all that big of a deal in the big scheme of things...and it also made me remember that everything that we go through, happens for a reason!
I hope this song lifts your spirits like it did for me.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment